Need a new boiler?
Getting a new central heating system can be a major investment, so it is important to understand what you are signing up for and that you trust your chosen installation company. CJ Heating have been installing heating systems in Mirfield, Huddersfield and Dewsbury for 37 years. CJ Heating is Gas Safe registered.
Get in touch with CJ heating
Contact CJ Heating and we will arrange a suitable time and date for our qualified engineers to visit you
The CJ Heating Survey
- Our engineer will agree a time with you and let you know if he is going to be late
- He will arrive in a liveried vehicle, and will wear a CJ Heating uniform
- Our qualified engineer will ask you about your needs and your expectations
- Will take a look at your existing heating
- Will do a full heating survey for your property
- He will then discuss his recommendations including:
- Type of boiler
- Positioning of boiler and flu
- Number of radiators
- Type and position of thermostat
- The time it will take to install and the cost including VAT
Your CJ Heating installation
Once we have agreed to go ahead we will book a time and day with you
- Before they start, they will run you through some important safety information.
- Once your installation is complete, your Engineer will give you a full explanation of how to use your new boiler and controls.
- They’ll leave your home clean and tidy, and will arrange the disposal of all waste including the old boiler.
Your boiler and our work is fully guaranteed and if you have any issues then we would like to hear about them
We would strongly suggest and annual service as this will reduce your heating costs and ensure that your home is kept safe