If you are looking for a Plumber in Huddersfield area, then you have come to the right place. CJ Heating are not only local but also gas and plumbing experts, all of our team is Gas Safe trained and registered.
8am – 8pm emergency plumbing repairs ☎ 01484 500006
Our aim is to be with you as soon as we can, we will have your emergency under control and repaired or running again just as soon as we can.
With thirty seven years experience our business has stood the test of time. Please read our testimonials to see what people say about us.
Emergency Plumber in Huddersfield. Call CJ Heating 8am – 8pm on ☎ 01484 500006
No job is too big or small, we have the tools at hand and are ready to go.
CJ Heating and emergency Plumber in Huddersfield ☎ 01484 500006. Call 8am – 8pm
CJ Heating for emergency and non emergency plumbing. We are happy to tackle all plumbing jobs:
- Central Heating
Contact our CJ Heating plumber for for plumbing quotes and enquiries
Emergency Plumber in Huddersfield for emergency and non emergency plumbing
Plumber in Huddersfield Services
We have years of training and experience enabling us to professionally deal with all plumbing jobs; big or small including: –
- Awareness of legal regulations and safety issues
- Backflow Preventers
- Chill Water
- Code Compliance
- Combination waste & Vent
- Copper Piping
- Detecting faults in plumbing appliances and systems, and correctly diagnosing their causes
- Ensuring safety standards and building regulations are met.
- Floor Clean Outs
- Floor Drains
- Floor Sinks
- Flush Valves
- Grease trap interceptors (install)
- Heating Hot Water
- Installing, repairing and maintaining domestic, commercial, and industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Joining pipes and fittings together using soldering techniques, compression fittings, threaded fittings, and push-on fittings.
- Locating and marking positions for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors
- Measuring, cutting, bending, and threading pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- New Construction
- Potable Water Systems
- Reading drawings, and specifications to determine layout of water supply, waste, and venting systems
- Sanitary Waste & Vent
- Storm Drains
- Testing pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Toilet Chair Carriers
- Urinals (waterless and standard)
And when you are looking to install new appliances, bathroom fittings or pipework we can help you also. We have experience of the top brands.